At the very end of May, Rich, Ellie, Grandma Nguyen, Aunt Tami, and cousin Margaret went on a whirlwind weekend vacation to Walt Disney World. Here we are at the Magic Kingdom:
We were lucky to be at WDW on one of the four Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I didn't include the MANY pictures Rich took of the parade of characters.We went to Epcot (very quickly) and got to see a few things, but hopefully will be able to go back when we have more time and actually DO Epcot. We did go to the Princess Storybook Dining where Ellie met Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and Snow White. She had lots of fun, but was more interested in her lunch than the princesses.
We had a GREAT time, but I will say that I think Disneyland is much more doable with a small child and that WDW would be better when your kids are teenagers and quite independent.

3 comments:
Ellie is sooo cute!!! I'm excited I found your blog and can keep up :)
Steph
So fun! Eliza looks very content.
Ok, the one of Richard holding up Ellie by Simba had me cracking up! Too funny. I also love the Sword in the Stone series, priceless!
Post a Comment