Today is Rich and my 6th Anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I love my husband so much and I can honestly say that I am married to my best friend. Happy Anniversary sweetheart! I love you!

Today is Rich and my 6th Anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I love my husband so much and I can honestly say that I am married to my best friend. Happy Anniversary sweetheart! I love you!

Posted by Richard and Stephanie at 7:09 PM
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! WOW It seems like last year we were at your wedding. We are so excited to hang out for the reunion. Hey Steph we will have to go shopping or get our hair done so we can be the trophy wives.
Congratulations, again! You sure make a lovely trio - as a couple (so Ellie feels she is part of the festivites too.) :)
BTW for 1 second or more likely 20, I thought Stephanie was in the last picture.
Post a Comment