...baby #2 is a GIRL! We're very excited that Ellie will have a sister! All is well with the pregnancy. Can't believe I'm already 21 weeks along. She's kicking all the time now, especially when it's time for bed.
10 years ago
...baby #2 is a GIRL! We're very excited that Ellie will have a sister! All is well with the pregnancy. Can't believe I'm already 21 weeks along. She's kicking all the time now, especially when it's time for bed.
Posted by Richard and Stephanie at 4:22 PM
6 comments:
Yeah! How exciting - another girl for Richard :) He is waaay out numbered now ;)
Great news! You're so toasted, Richard... pink is taking over your house. :)
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
LOL- yea!!!! Sisters - especially when they are close in age - is so fun!!
That's awesome, Congrats you guys!!!
Woot Woot! I think Clyde's comment is really funny! "You're toasted Richard!"
Post a Comment