My best friend Emily and I ran our first "official" half marathon yesterday around the downtown Fort Worth area. I have only been seriously running for about two months and am thrilled at the 13.1 miles of accomplishment. I finished with a chip time of about 2:18 which beat my personal goal of 2:30. I was so glad to be greeted at the finish line by Rich, Ellie, my sis Suzanne, Patti and Tara (Em's mom and sis). It was faster than I have ever run, and I had quite the calf cramp later, but I am so glad I did it! Can't wait for the next one!
10 years ago

3 comments:
That is awesome!!Truly an accomplishment. You even have a smile on your face in the end-that is also amazing! You look great.
You go girl!
Yeah! You are amazing. I am so happy for you. Congrats girl!
Post a Comment