Sunday, February 8, 2009

No one can stop me now!!!

Ellie took her first steps this week! She's been fighting RSV all week but she was able to muster up enough energy to start walking. We're so proud of our little princess!

10 comments:

Suzanne Wood said...

Hurray, hurray, hurray for Ellie! I'm so happy for the little cutie. She's adorable...of course! And I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Love ya!

Melissa said...

Yeah Eliza-you go girl!!! There is no stopping her now! Hope she is feeling better. Love ya-Can't wait to see ya in April

Clyde said...

Congratulations in her milestone. Ellie isn't a baby anymore... toddler years here she comes!

Embrace yourself NOW and enjoy the ride guys - because life will be not the same anymore. :)

PerryParty3 said...

What a cutie! I hear she is the motivation to get my nephew Carson to cruise furniture. Sounds like he was pretty entranced by her in Sacrament meeting. Can't say I blame him..she is sooo adorable!

Julianne said...

Aaawwww! Yay Ellie!

That Girl said...

I'll be the party pooper.

You shouldn't be happy. You should be SAD.

SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR.

And give her a kiss for me!

Staigerfamily said...

After Sunday I had to try and track down your blog. . . what a BEAUTIFUL little girl! Carson ADORED her on Sunday . . . you better watch out, you have a little heart breaker on your hands! She is gorgeous!

Jackie said...

So cute - way to move sister! Happy Birthday. I'm glad she is feeling better. Sick babies are stressful!

Kendra said...

Watch out Sadie!

Britt said...

I'll have to agree with Kendra. . .what is Sadie going to do now?