Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just a Walk in the Park

Eliza, Sadie, and I went for a walk down to our neighborhood park today where Ellie swung on a swing for the first time. She loved it! It was so cute to watch her hair blow in the wind and hear her cute little laugh as she swung back and forth.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! I love her smile. I miss her so much,give her a big hug and kiss for me!

Suzanne Wood said...

That's just stinkin' adorable! I'm so glad she liked it. :)

That Girl said...

HOW is it that I have not hugged her yet?!?!?!

Killing me ...

I especially loved the second one, where her legs are sticking straight down. TOO adorable.

Deanna said...

what an adorable little girl Steph!

here's my blog addy

http://dandeannajonesfamily.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I love the look Ellie is giving Sadie