Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Standing and Teeth Update

On Christmas Day, Eliza stood independently for the first time. I also wanted to update you on the mouthful of teeth she has now. She has her two front teeth, the two on either side of them, her two bottom teeth, and two back top AND two back bottom molars coming in. She has really been great and only occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night for some Baby Orajel.

4 comments:

Suzanne Wood said...

I miss you so much my sister!!!And I miss your little girl and your awesome husband! I am so glad you had a Merry Christmas in Houston. :) I can't believe Ellie has TONS of teeth and is standing on her own. I can't wait to see you guys again...I love you Steph!

cmdance said...

YEAAA Eliza!!!! She really can balance on this tiny feet of hers! She looks so pleased with herself in those pictures! I just love that little girl! Could she be any cuter??!!!

Camille

Julianne said...

What a big girl! So fun and the pictures are adorable--they always are since she's just so cute! We had a blast with you guys at lunch yesterday. Can't wait to see you again! Thanks for helping me!!!

Jackie said...

What a chomper! Give that girl a steak. She is so darling, I love her smile! It was so good to see you guys at Thanksgiving! We got your Christmas card and the Pic is beautiful!