Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ellie's 1st Thanksgiving/Pre-Christmas

Hi all! Hope you had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday. We traveled home to Utah for Thanksgiving and Wood family Christmas. We had planned to have Christmas as a family on Thanksgiving because originally Suzanne was going to be on her mission (and has currently postponed due to back problems), Taylor was supposed to be at boot camp to complete his enlistment in the US Marine Corps (and has also had to postpone due to breaking his hand Thanksgiving night), Bryan and fam were going to St. George to spend the holidays with Melissa's family, and Rich, Ellie and I were to be in Houston. Anyway, we had a great time as a family eating, drinking, and being merry...with a couple of presents to boot!

Ellie and Daddy by Grandma's memory tree

Grandma and Grandpa Wood gave her a Busy Ball Popper

With the Jingle Bears...So CUTE!

Ellie's 1st Thanksgiving...Turkey and Sweet Potatoes...YUM!

Her Thanksgiving outfit...I'm glad it still fit! (sized 3-6 months)

Happy with Mommy on Turkey Day!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

It was so fun to have you all here!! We miss you all ready!! My days are now filled with things I have to do instead of things I want to do with you. Hope to see ya soon, like maybe in Jan! Hehehe

That Girl said...

Too! Cute!

cmdance said...

Steph - Ellie is so dang cute! But seriously 3-6 months? You have to be kidding me? We are already in 12 month clothes here at the Rubsamen's. Nothin wrong with a petite little girl - oh I just love her!

Camille

Julianne said...

The pics are too cute!!! I love the one with the bears. So adorable. Glad you had a fun week. Nothing seems to be going the way it's "planned" eh? Hope to see you soon!

Oh, we have that ball popper and it is still a huge hit with all the kids, even the old ones! What a perfect gift!!!

Clyde said...

Great pictures!

I'm telling you, having a cutie like Eliza you need to keep up with the fans. Thanks for the photo updates.