
I ran my first 5K today with my good friends Emily Beckham and Maggie Kerr. I have been battling a cold pretty much since Thanksgiving so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to run, but with no voice and practically hacking up a lung...I did it! I had a TON of fun too! It was a great day topped off with Richard taking me to the Melting Pot for my birthday! YUM! (Well, at least I ran off some calories before I stuffed myself silly!)

Here we come a-crossing the finish line!

Sorry for the blurry pic!

Rich and Ellie came to cheer us on at the finish line!

Me, Maggie and Emily all smiles after the race!
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is such an accomplishment, especially being sick! You go, girl! And it was nice to finally meet you!
You are crazy! lol! Just kidding. It's not something I ever see myself doing so I think it is amazing that you did this. Congrats!!! Way to go!!!
Congratulations! You rock and stuff.
Oh - and the REASON we work out is to eat. Duh.
Yipee for us! We rock!
Post a Comment