Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm ready for my close-up

We were able to get a 3D sonogram of our daughter recently and here are the results:

We think she has Dad's lips & Mom's chin, but we're undecided about her nose. We hope she gets Mom's nose but it's looking like Dad's genes are taking over. The whole process was quite interesting b/c she didn't want to give us a full facial shot and kept laying on her right side, but just as the sonographer was about to give up she turned for her close up. We're a little biased, but we think she's pretty darn cute! :)

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Look at those cheeks! She is a doll! Can't wait to meet her. Those pics are so neat. :)

Ashley said...

Looks great!

-Jamie

Doug Taylor said...

Who would have thought a couple of chowderheads like you could produce something so beautiful... congratulations again, this is very exciting!

Chris said...

She's so cute! Sammy gets the first date when she turns 16.

Kristy said...

Yeah! 3D sonos are the best!! I know that once I saw Sam's face that's when I started falling in love with him and helped me feel a deeper connection with him. It is so exciting!! She is certainly beautiful.

Shannon said...

Congratulations Richard!! Just so you know--this is Shannon Robinson Dahle posting to your blog. I was a little bored today so I decided to check out some friends blog and BAM I land here and realize you are having a baby!! I am way pumped for you guys. Sorry to hear about your mom--but I am so glad she came out of surgery ok. How is she doing now? KIT--Shannon

Kendra said...

Perfect! I need to come by and see you guys soon, it's been too long! I haven't really seen what you look like pregnant yet, Steph. Well, hopefully the shower will be soon.