Saturday, January 19, 2008

The newest Noojen

Introducing ELIZA NGUYEN! She was delivered on 01/18/08 @ 3:03 PM CDT via c-section. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 4.3 oz & is 17.5 inches long. Mother & daughter are doing great! Thanks for all the love & support we've received over the past 9 months. We know that this little miracle will be a blessing to us for the rest of our lives!

9 comments:

Joyner Family said...

Congratulations to you both! She is absolutely beautiful!

Julianne said...

Yay! She's beautiful! I'm on of the lucky ones who got to come see all of you today. She's a blessing to all of us. :) I put some pics I took on my blog, too.

Gary Church said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well! I wish you a speedy recovery, Stephanie! Call me if you need any cesarean advice. The recovery is slow, but steady ... and worth it. She's beautiful! HUGS!

-Janette

Ashley said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful baby!

Kelly said...

Ooh ooh!! I love them at this age! She is so cute! Congratulations to the both of you!! I had a C-section too and had a great recovery. I would do it again in a second. I wish the same for you! Hopefully your mom is there to help you too.

Xavier said...

Hip Hip Hooray! We love Eliza already and she is beautiful!!

Shannon said...

Congrats Rich!!! I am so excited for you and all the fun times that you have ahead of you. Can't wait to meet the little darling! I'll have to look you up next time I am in town! Take care of Steph--she is going to need all the help you can give her! Way to go--you are a DAD!!!

Thayne Johnson said...

Hey guys, congratulations! Eliza is a beautiful baby! We're so glad to hear everything went well and that Steph and the baby are healthy.

Testing said...

So tiny and soo sweet! Welcome Eliza!