We recently had a chance to go to a Star Wars Expo in Plano. Needless to say, I geeked out uncontrollably! Chris & Kristy Hall came w/ us and we all enjoyed the geekdom together. It was a very interesting experience. We saw Storm Troopers, Darth Vader, Jedi, & Storm Trooper Elvis! We also got to see many of the actors that portrayed the Star Wars characters in the movies; Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), & Kenny Baker (R2-D2). The Expo itself was really just a flea market of Star Wars memorabilia. I was hoping for some exhibits on the Star Wars galaxy, but I was happy w/ what we got. It was definitely interesting and I can't wait for it to come to town again! Until then...May the Force be with you!
Being "Force choked" by Lord Vader Arrested!

3 comments:
Nice! Hey guys. Just found your blog along with a million others from Plano. :) Richard, your wife is beautiful. Congrats on life and baby girl! Yea!
That was so fun! Your pictures turned out nicely. Love the lip action you got going on with the Elvis Storm Trooper! LOL
I didn't know you were Star Wars geeks. Nixon would have died and gone to heaven if he could have been there with you!
www.ajwalkerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment