Steph and I went to the doctor today and found out we're having a GIRL!!! I think we both already knew we were going to have a girl since we found out Steph was pregnant; I had a dream the morning Steph told me she was pregnant that I was holding my daughter so this is just confirmation. All I know is I'm going to have to get a whoopin' stick to keep the boys away! :)
10 years ago

3 comments:
AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :) That is so exciting! Is that why you tried to call last night, Steph? I'm sorry I missed your call. I was running out the door to pick up a babysitter for a stake activity last night (Ben works late still). I didn't even see the phone until late last night. I am so happy for you guys! K, now i get to go shopping!!! Hee, hee.
I read the news on Julianne's blog and followed the link. That's so cool, you guys! Congratulations! Our blog is thayneandkailee.blogspot.com if you ever want to visit, or Julianne has it linked I'm sure you've seen.
ahh hello little nguyen family.. somehow i found your blog (i'm a stocker, what can i say) and congratulations on the baby, that is so exciting.. congrats!
Post a Comment