Juliette was born yesterday, November 4, 2009 at 12:12 pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces and measured 19 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair and is absolutely gorgeous! We are so grateful to have this second little miracle angel in our lives.

14 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet her!
Oh guys she is beautiful!!!! Glad everything went well. Love ya all and can't wait to see her!
What a beautiful name to match such a beautiful baby. How exciting!!! We would love to mee ther too but it might be awhile.
Oh yeah! Those are great family photos! I love them. I'm so glad I got to see her yesterday. We love her already!
Congratulations!!!
What a good looking family... Juliette is gorgeous! - and Eliza, well, she's just happy as always (love her smiley face.)
Congratulations to all of you!!!
congrats!!! we cant wait to come and meet her she is cute!!
How fun. I love all the pics and can't wait to meet her. Love you guys.
OOooo Steph!! Congrats she is GORGEOUS!!!!
Way to go! She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her someday. I love her name.
congrats on your beautiful baby girl! hope that you are recovering quickly!
Your girls are both gorgeous! Congratulation! Somehow I lost my bookmark to your blog, so I'm glad I found you again. Good luck keeping up with those two little cuties!
congrats!! what a sweet baby girl! too adorable!!!!!!!
Oh my gracious - Congratulations! Juliette is beautiful. I'm totally behind on things - sorry for the late congrats. I love you guys!
Post a Comment