Yesterday we went to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina to take pictures, feed the animals, and go on a hay ride. It ended up being a rather cold and muddy day, but we had a good time nonetheless.
10 years ago
Yesterday we went to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina to take pictures, feed the animals, and go on a hay ride. It ended up being a rather cold and muddy day, but we had a good time nonetheless.
Posted by Richard and Stephanie at 11:54 AM
3 comments:
You two make such beautiful babies. I can't wait for #2. I wonder if she'll have dark hair. It looks like so much fun. I wish it was cold here. Our air is set to 74 and we have 3 fans blowing in our bedroom.
What fun family time. I see you stayed away from the pigs and swine flu :) Hope ot see you soon.
Steph! I found your blog....Ellie is GORGEOUS...wow....conrats on the new one!!!
Post a Comment