Friday, September 12, 2008

I ♥ Aunt Nanny!

I am so happy that my Aunt Nanny came to visit me. She was such a help to my mommy! We went on walks, went shopping, watched movies, and I loved spending time with her. I can't wait to see her again next week when mommy takes me to Utah for Aunt Nanny's mission farewell. She is going to serve the Lord in Stockholm, Sweden for a year and a half. I will miss her but I know that she has an important job to do to bring the gospel to the people in Sweden.

I love you Aunt Nanny!

♥ Ellie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you Ellie. You are getting so big and I can't wait to give you big hugs and moochies! I loved the video of you crawling-can't wait to see you do it in person. I love ya!

Suzanne Wood said...

I have to leave a comment on this post...I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, adorable little niece I got to see so much of over the past few weeks. I love you Ellie! Thanks for loving me so much. :)