Wednesday, May 7, 2008

LOL :)

Eliza recently learned how to laugh! We found out that if we blow in her face & laugh w/ her she'll let out a delightful little giggle. She's starting to get such a cute personality!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Too Cute! I love babies laughing. Her cheeks are so cute-you just want to squeeze them!

Julianne said...

That is the cutest thing ever. :) So adorable! I love when babies laugh--it makes me giggle, too. She's changing so much!

Testing said...

That is so cute!

Suzanne Wood said...

She is hysterical! Oh man, that laugh is so fun! And I can't believe how much she's grown so fast. I can't wait to see you guys...it's only a few weeks!!

EMILY said...

haha that is cute~!

Brooke said...

I love it! Precious laughs.

PerryParty3 said...

What a cutie! Yeah..the cheeks are the best!

That Girl said...

Augh! Love!

Kristy said...

That's AWESOME!! I don't know what made ME laugh harder; hearing Ellie laugh, or YOU guys, giggling like its 2am. I love it! That just made my day. So fun.