Okay, so I realize that Eliza is a little over 4 months now, but we just got our pictures from her 3 month sitting and I had to share some of our favorites. Enjoy!











Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ellie's 3 Month Pictures
Posted by Richard and Stephanie at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So sweet! She's so beautiful. I love all the pics!
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! What a doll. I love the family pictures. Thanks for sharing!
That is one seriously beautiful little girl. Good work you two!
Darling pics!! Such a beautiful little gal. Thanks for sharing. I like how you made it a family affair and jumped in too. The one of the three of you sitting together is particularly nice. I love that skirt you're wearing!
I just heart her. I can't wait to see you guys in Cedar. I can't believe how much Eliza looks like Richard ... am I the only one that think that?
Post a Comment