Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sibling rivalry

Some friends & family have wondered how Sadie's done w/ the addition of the new baby to our family so we thought we'd show you! The pics below show about the closest Sadie will get to Eliza. She never barks or show aggression toward her, but she doesn't like to get very close. I guess we'll take indifference over hatred any day! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

hehehe...she's beautiful!!! i can't wait to hold her!

PerryParty3 said...

Haha, I love how they are both checking each other out. What a beautiful girl! (and Dog!)

PerryParty3 said...

oh, sorry! I just realized you may not know who the "perryparty" is! :) I'm Trisa, a friend of Richard's from highschool. You've got a beautiful family and I love checking out your blog!

Kelli said...

our weim is exactly the same with our baby!! he is a little more snuggly with her now that she is older but when she was as little as eliza he wouldn't dare get too close.