We were excited to learn yesterday that Ellie has grown to 7 pounds, 5 ounces and about 20 inches. We are finally starting to put her in her newborn-sized clothes even though they are still quite big on her. In celebration of all of the snow in Dallas today, we dressed her in the very cute (and very warm) fuzzy pink bear suit that Grandma & Grandpa Wood gave her for Christmas...even though the pants go up around her chest and the sleeves, hood, and just about everything else drowns her. How adorable is this?!?
10 years ago

4 comments:
Too cute! She is so beautiful. I'm sure she was sooo excited to enjoy her first snowfall. :) I need to come see you all again! It's been to long!
soo cute!
You guys need to have like 50 more babies, she is the most beautiful baby! It almost makes me want to have another one. someday...
That outfit IS adorable! I love it...even if it is drowning her!
Post a Comment