This post is to thank all of our wonderful friends for the love and support they've given us from before Eliza was born through the first 3 weeks of her life. Steph was admitted into the hospital the Monday before Eliza was born as a precaution due to Eliza's breech position and Steph's early dilation, but I don't think Steph spent more than 3 hours total (not including sleeping time) alone while she was at the hospital. I spent the majority of the time w/ her in her room, but when I had to go home to take care of Sadie or do a little work there was always a friend willing to spend a few hours w/ her while I was gone. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends who care so much and are so willing to help when they're needed. We can only hope to repay your kindness in the future. Here are a few pics of some of our wonderful friends w/ Eliza:
Em & X
Emily & Owen
Sterling & Bethann

3 comments:
Okay, so the 15 pounds I've gained look like they were all in my face in that picture. Great. At least X and Ellie look cute!
Richard,
She is so cute! Congrats. What an excited change in life. Next time Im in Texas, I would love to meet your new little one!
Lisa
lmidgley@gmail.com
WOW! I haven't checked your blog in a while and I figured she was born by now.
That's great that you guys had so much support! That's a tough situation.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!
Post a Comment