Saturday, February 2, 2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Since Eliza was born about 3.5 weeks early, all the clothes we had for her were too big. So, Grandma Nguyen came through in the clutch and bought her a new outfit she actually fit in! We think she looks so cute in the outfit and we're a little sad that it'll only fit for a short time, but there'll be many more cute outfits to come!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute, cute, cute! We had to buy Boston some preemie clothes when he was born, too. Now when we look at them we can't believe how small he was! Eliza is so beautiful. Hopefully we get to meet her when we come to Plano next weekend. We have a present for you guys.

mk said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! What a little lady! Congrats guys!

Julianne said...

She is adorable!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Ashley Funk said...

Wow! She is gorgeous! I'm so glad that she was healthy, even though she came early. I hope things are going well for you.

love, the funks

Kristy said...

So precious! I know what you mean about finding outfits that will fit. We had to buy Sam a few premie outfits, but then the sleeves would be too short! I love the picture of her sticking out her tongue! ;)