Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Easter Dresses and Julesy's 18 Month Photo Shoot by Julianne

We went out to the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens on Monday, May 23rd so Julianne could take pictures of Ellie and Julesy in their matching Easter dresses, as well as 18-month pictures of Julesy. We started with the Easter dresses and here are a few of my favorites.

















Then, after the Easter dresses, I changed Julesy's clothes to a fun floral sun outfit for her 18-month pictures. These are the few pictures that Julianne was able to take before Julesy decided to go for a swim in the pond (pictured above). There must have been about 20 turtles just bobbing their heads on the surface and I think she just wanted to get a closer look. I can laugh at it now, but at the time it was completely frightening. It felt as if everything went into slow motion as Julesy was just floating head down vertical in the murky pond and all you could see were her the soles of her little white sandals. When I saw that she couldn't be reached, I jumped into the pond and pulled her out. Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures of all of that drama, but at the time I think we were too shaken up to even think about it.






0 comments: