Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jules is 6 Months!

I can hardly believe it. Time keeps flying by and my newborn is a big baby girl now. She is a pro at sitting, rolling, and lifting her head all the way while on her tummy, and I noticed last week that she cut her bottom front teeth! We just started her on solid foods and she loves her rice and oatmeal cereals. She loves to smile and babble and is toying with the idea of crawling. She is such a joy to have as a member of our family.

6 Month Stats
Weight: 15 pounds, 12 ounces - 48%
Length: 26 1/4 inches - 72%
Head Circumference: 42 centimeters - 39%


Teeth!


Jules' first cereal - YUM!

My wonderful cousin, Julianne, came out and took 6 month pics of Juliette. Here are a few of my favorites.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute is she! Man how time flies. I miss her and just want to kiss her. Hope fully I can real soon. Love you-and give her an extra kiss for me will ya!

ChristinaR said...

I am gushing to my husband about how beautiful she is. WOW! She's gonna have to beat those boys of with a stick!