Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Cowtown Half 2010

I completed my second half marathon today in Ft. Worth - the Cowtown Half. What started as a very chilly morning actually resulted in a beautiful day and I had a wonderful run. Here are some photos of the day!


My finisher's certificate


Crossing the finish line


My adorable cheering squad


I did it!


Me and Emily with our medals

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You go girl!!! Congrats!!!

Rebecca said...

Woo hoo.. way to go! You rock!! It was such a pleasure running with you and made those first 8 plus miles just fade away!!! What a great day, what a great run!!! So awesome.. and think.. now we know what a flat tire is.. ha ha!!! Congrats, you're awesome!!!

ChristinaR said...

And only four short months after having Jules... that's so awesome. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Deanna said...

WOW - you just had a baby!!! How did you pull that off - your amazing!

Anonymous said...

Young lady you are amazing!!!

nanN

Britt said...

Way to go MOM!!! Maybe someday I can join you. . . maybe. . . I may need something to chase me in order to run that far all at once.