Monday, April 20, 2009

Here we go again!

We are 9 weeks along. The baby is due November 18, 2009!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys.

Clyde said...

Now to cross our fingers to get you a boy... You think seven months of doing it might help you? :)

Seriuosly, we're very happy for all of you!!!

PerryParty3 said...

Congratulations!

EMILY said...

I KNEW it!!!!!!!! I told ryan when we saw you the other night that i thought you were...CONGRATS! Im so excited for you guys

Kendra said...

Let's just hope this one stays in for the whole nine months without trying to kicks its way out! Congrats, and can't wait to see you this summer!

The Greenwald Family said...

We are so excited for you! Yeah! It would be nice to have a boy but sisters are so much fun.

Deanna said...

CONGRATS!!! Just a couple months after me... again! :)