Last Saturday we went to the Dallas Arboretum to take our Halloween pictures in the pumpkin patch. Here are some of my favs from our outing. Enjoy!


Last Saturday we went to the Dallas Arboretum to take our Halloween pictures in the pumpkin patch. Here are some of my favs from our outing. Enjoy!


Posted by Richard and Stephanie at 4:39 PM
8 comments:
Sooo cute!!! :) What a fun thing to do!
Those are some dang cute pictures. You and Ellie both look cute! We need to talk sometime this week...it's been to long sis. :) Love you!
Ok those pictures belong in a photo contest or a magazine or something! She is so dang cute!
I. So. Miss. Fall.
You know they don't even HAVE pumpkins here?!?!
How fun! I love going to the pumpkin patch. You look so cute and festive! Love ya.
Oh, I love her! Manix will too ;) I can't wait to see you guys. I SOOOO hope we move there. Happy FALL!
What a darling little girl! Richard, your fam is so beautiful! We are so proud of you! Love y'all!
Hey girl!! We are in Salt Lake and loving it, how and where are you guys?!?!? email me: audrey@waldronphotography.com
Post a Comment