We heard that it's a good idea to let babies see themselves in a mirror...yeah, she's definitely going to need a therapist when she gets older. :)
10 years ago
We heard that it's a good idea to let babies see themselves in a mirror...yeah, she's definitely going to need a therapist when she gets older. :)
Posted by Richard and Stephanie at 10:03 PM
5 comments:
Hi! I hope you don't mind me "blog stalking" your blog off of Emily Thurgood's blog links, but I did know Richard from 8th ward in Plano. I just had to tell you I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! That is too funny! I was cracking up the whole time! I've enjoyed your blog and keeping up with people's crazy lives! Thanks!
K, I am totally laughing out loud at this. That is so cute and funny!!!!!
umm that was hilarious.. you'll have to keep that video and use it to embarrass her later...
I. Love. It. And dude, she LIKED it, you can tell. So she can't complain later.
I think the best part was Richard giggling, though ... ;o)
Love it, love it, love it! :) That's awesome. So glad you all are doing so well. She is adorable and one great dancer!
Post a Comment