Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh, btw...

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! We'll be 10 weeks along on Tuesday (7/17) and our estimated due date is 2/12/08. It all started when we were on our cruise and Steph started feeling like she was seasick, but she never gets seasick! We were a little curious so she took a test the Tuesday after our cruise and it was positive! We went to the OBGYN for our first sonogram on June 27th and found that the embryo was 7 weeks along and about the size of a peanut (w/o the shell). We tried to keep it a secret as long as we could (just to be sure before we broke the news) but we just can't contain it any longer! Please keep us in your prayers for the baby's health! :)

5 comments:

Julianne said...

:) I'm so dang excited for you guys! I'm really glad I'm close so I can watch "the belly" grow and help out!

Julianne :)

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness!! CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! That's so wonderful. I'm so happy for you two! How exciting!!! Strap in, because you're about to take the best ride of your life! Yeah!! Our babies will be a year apart. Have a boy, k? ;) I can see it now - little Richie, a tall, blonde-haired kid with slanted eyes! j/k

Joyner Family said...

Congratulations! Children are sooo wonderful! Stephanie- I wish you a well pregnancy with hopefully not too much puking!

Emily B. said...

I love the sonogram picture...a cute little blob with a cute little head. Yeah!

Gary Church said...

Hi! CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see him/her...have you checked the Chinese Gender chart to see what you're having? lol. I swear that thing is always right.