Friday, June 22, 2007

Fun in the Bahaman Sun

After four years, we finally had a honeymoon! Richard and I got back last Saturday from our trip to New York and the Bahamas. We cruised out of New York since Richard had never been, down to Port Canaveral where we went to Walt Disney World and then on to the Bahamas where we mostly snorkeled and enjoyed the fabulous crystal blue waters.

In Times Square

At Disney World (where it rained!)

At Sunset on our Anniversary (the wind was blowing like crazy!)

At the end of the trip, we were just ready to get home to our beautiful baby girl! As you can see, she was just as tired as we were! (Not to mention it took a couple of days to stop the rocking!)

We love our Sadie dog!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Steph and Richard - welcome to the blogging world! Yeah! Aren't they great? Loved the pictures of your "honeymoon" cruise vacation. Espcially of the anniversary one (Happy Anni, by the way) with Steph's hair all over Richard's face. LOL! Chris would say "I feel your pain."

Kristy said...

Oh, and I love how you put the phonetic spelling of your last name. Thanks for helping out all us Americans who would otherwise butcher the name if we hadn't hear it before. Ha ha!

Bethann said...

yeah i am so happy to have another persons blog to read.

Jackie said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I like the new diggs.... and it's purple of course. Love ya guys!